eWIPS, Well Integrity Process Safety, is a software solution that helps operators state with confidence:
OUR WELLS ARE SAFE AND WE HAVE VERIFIED IT
Well Integrity is the ability of a well to perform its required function effectively and efficiently while safeguarding life and environment. To achieve this, barriers are put in place such as production tubing, casings, cement, wellheads and Christmas trees.
eWIPS, from the creators of eWIMS, will manage the processes and assurance tasks associated with testing, monitoring, maintaining and replacing these barriers.
eWIPS Well Integrity Model
With eWIPS, Eraze delivers a SAAS solution that will enable operators with:
- A single system integrity information from multiple sources that builds an integrity picture of the wells across each Asset, Region and the Company.
- Prioritization via a Risk Assessment Matrix
- Process Safety requirements and legal requirements that are fully implemented.
Well Integrity Workflow
eWIPS supports operators on various levels:
- Well Monitoring and Surveillance
- Annulus Pressure Management
- Well Maintenance & Integrity Testing
- Well Handover
- Technical Review