Well Integrity is the ability of a well to perform its required function effectively and efficiently while safeguarding life and environment.
To achieve this, barriers are put in place such as production tubing, casings, cement, wellheads and Christmas trees.
Integrity Test Forms
Well Failure Model
Well Integrity Events
Analysis & Reports
eWIPS will deliver to an operator
- A single system incorporating well integrity information from multiple sources that builds an integrity picture of the wells across each Asset, Region and Company
- A method of identifying the highest priority wells to focus on, using a standard Risk Assessment Matrix that can be understood by all
- An Assurance that Process Safety requirements and legal requirements are fully implemented.
Key benefits of the system
eWIPS supports operators on various levels:
- eWIPS provides a configurable Well Integrity Model that allows companies to establish their well integrity standards, satisfy legal requirements and implement the ISO/TS 16530-02 standard
- The system provides a single access point for all relevant well integrity information and integrates data from multiple data sources (well mechanical data, asset tree, maintenance management system and real-time well monitoring systems) in a single overview
- Key Performance Indicators at any organizational level are provided to track well integrity compliance with time and to quickly identify wells with integrity issues
- eWIPS improves communication between staff by implementing simple and configurable workflows with clear roles and responsibilities, creating specific well integrity tasks for users and providing email notifications around tasks and well integrity status
- Productivity of well integrity focal points and production uptime will be increased
- By using an eWIPS standard Risk Assessment Matrix, that can be understood by all, the highest-priority wells to focus upon are easily identified.