eWIPS supports all of the workflows defined in the ISO/TS 16530 standard along with several additional workflows required to manage well integrity.
Well Monitoring and Surveillance:
Interface support for real-time pressure readings as well as readings from integrity tests and ad-hoc readings. Corrosion reviews are available for specific well types. Ad-hoc reporting is used to report failures at any time.
Annulus Pressure Management:
System monitors annulus pressures against MAASP, Min. allowed pressure and alarm values. Annulus investigation workflow used to define a investigative procedure and then determine annuli failure state.
Well Maintenance & Integrity Testing:
System supports pressure tests, valve tests, SSSV tests, annulus buildup and corrosion. Multiple integrity test types are allowed with schedules dependent on the well type (can be useful to meet legal requirements).
eWIPS includes rules to assign due dates and required well actions based on component failures. A Technical Review workflow is used when human intervention is required to assess the severity of certain failure conditions.
Process to document well state and integrity issues between construct and operate.
- Capture, QA/QC and store all the well inspection, remedial tasks and test result data.
- Includes reports to review well integrity status and history.
- Provide a streamlined implementation of the processes outlined in a corporate Well Integrity Management Manual and help operators implement an effective Well Integrity Management System that meets corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate auditable and active management of well integrity by competent staff.
- eWIPS has a modern, scalable, web based architecture and is offered as a cost effective, cloud hosted Software As A Service solution. On-premise deployments are also available for customers where the SAAS solution is not appropriate or not possible.